Why Delta Miles Value is Constantly Shrinking - Award Chart Devaluations Are Inevitable
April 25, 2019
Back in my day a dollar bought you… The story your grandparents told you while you were growing up. Everything used to be so much cheaper…
Business Class vs Economy - When you should pay the extra for flying business class
April 21, 2019
Why do people pay so much more for business class than economy? Flying business class is more than a cash splash or a set of instagram shots…
Survive a Hong Kong storm - what do the storm warning signals mean?
April 20, 2019
A surprise thunderstorm struck Hong Kong this afternoon and a red storm warning signal was raised. What does this storm warning signal mean…
- Artificial intelligence and the airport
- How to survive jetlag
- End daylight savings time
- Explore the New England region of Australia from Armidale
- 8 tips for long haul flying
- Fun-sized airport flying
Is it time to find a stable job, to sell 30 years of your life to a bank in exchange for a small chunk of suburbia, to live in comfort having never seen the world?
Is it time to travel, to see the world, to experience life before you're too old to leave the house?
We are here...
- To help you maximise your travel,
- To help you stay in touch around the world, and
- To help you learn about how the world is big and complicated place to explore.